So We Must
Use Them Wisely!
For Very Best Results Do This Daily!
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HELP MEN AND WOMEN OF GOD TO GET SERIOUS
WITH OUR WORDS AND MAKE SURE THAT THE RIGHT WORDS ARE COMING OUT OF OUR MOUTHS DAILY.
Again if someone were to ask us what does words have to do with anything?
We would say, "EVERYTHING!"
Here are some notes from Pastor George Pearsons which will explain this vitally important truth.
DAYS OF PROSPERITY
by Pastor George Pearsons of
King James Version
A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
1. Words are God's method of operation by which He accomplishes His will, purpose and desire.
2. Words set spiritual laws in motion
a. The law of sin and death
b. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus
3. Words are the most important things in the universe
a. Faith-filled words will put you over
b. Fear-filled words will defeat you
4. Words are spiritual containers that carry power
a. Carry love and faith
b. Carry hate and fear
5. Words are seeds sown with your mouth that produces after their own kind
6. Words are the process starters of life
7. Words are the building blocks with which you construct your life and future
8. Words set the cornerstone of your life
9. Words set boundaries, which confine or release you
10. Words have creative ability
a. They create the realities you see
b. God's word---the incorruptible seed, has within it the ability and DNA to cause itself to come to pass
11. Words program the human spirit for success or failure
12. Words of God, conceived in the heart, spoken out the mouth, become a spiritual force that release faith---which is the creative ability of God
13. Words establish strongholds, break habits, change things, redirect thought patterns
14. Words point you in whatever direction they are aimed and released
15. Words set the course of your life
16. Words determine your future, your health, your wealth and your place in eternity---you are the prophet of your own life
17. Words arrive at your future before you do
18. Words create desires and transmit images that you will eventually live out
19. Words frame your world
20. Words spoken today become a living reality tomorrow
21. Words give permission and license to spiritual forces to work for you or against you
22. Words can turn around any situation
23. Words make demands on the blessing or the curse---whichever you call for
24. Words are goal setters that give direction and establish destination
25. Words are our method of operation, by which God accomplishes His will, purpose and desire for our lives
Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
We must remember that when we pray and release our faith with our words, our faith filled words only works for us when we are convinced that God's word is absolutely the truth. Only when we are 100% convinced of this without doubting and remaining steadfast believing even under pressure that is when miracles will take place.
The best way to get something done is to begin. - Author Unknown
REMEMBER OTHERS CAN PRAY
AND AGREE WITH YOU
BUT YOU ARE ALSO THE PRAYER WARRIOR!
My strength comes from the Lord. Without Jesus in my life, I am nothing
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me and so can you!
JESUS IS LORD
emember when we have an abundance of blessed words coming out of our mouth daily we are giving God something to work with.
When we don't say anything good we most likely will not receive anything good. Use your words wisely.
GOD LOVES YOU AND JESUS IS LORD
If you haven't invited Jesus to come into your life just follow along and join the family today...
Father in heaven in the name of Jesus, I repent of sin, I repent of my past, forgive me for all I have done, refresh my life and do something with it so that I can be a blessing to many. Make me into the person you originally designed for me. Restore to me everything and everyone I need in my life so that I can fulfill my assignment. Guide me and show me the way I should go and fill me with your Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues so that I will stay connected to you. I thank you for saving my soul, thank you for saving my life and my future is secure in your hands
in Jesus name AMEN!
REMEMBER TO STAY IN THE WORD! THE WORD OF GOD!
THE BIBLE! DECLARING IS VERY GOOD TO DO ALONG WITH READING THE WORD OF GOD DAILY!
REMEMBER TO GET IN A GOOD BIBLE BASED CHURCH.
A good thing to do after you have declared for a while
is to listen to soaking music and just focus on Jesus.
You can even pray in the spirit while soaking if you like.
Our words are powerful, they shape our life, they form our strong holds, good or bad, they create and prepare what we will experience.
What are you saying daily? Get God involved, watch what happens.
FOR MORE WORDS OF FAITH TO BE RELEASED OUT YOUR MOUTH CLICK THE PICS.
Please note these are different from our audio downloads!
Praying in the spirit is like charging our words and ourselves.
Why Not Get Our: FREE Android app from Google play